Jul 13, 2015

New beers, new stories, small changes - The Retake!

Dear casual reader / follower,

you most likely noticed that this blog has been left aside for the last three years (!!!)

After so much neglect from my part, I finally gathered the inspiration and courage to retake writting the blog.

There are no excuses for not writting for this long, after all, in these three years my collection went over a thousand bottles, I moved continents (twice) carrying hundreds of bottles with me, I came across interesting lables, tasty beers (from regular stuff like coffee or chocolate to really different ones like sauerkraut, chestnuts or manioc), I had friends bringing me beer from aborad, not only from close by countries, like Croatia, Denmark and Sweden, but also from more distant lands like India, Japan, Kenya and Israel.

In summation: I have so many stories to share and so many people to acknowledge and thank that I had no choice but reviving this blog.

This time I decided to put some more energy and dedication into it, to make the blog more entertaining and better looking.

Along with my new posts, I'll be experimenting with small changes in the design, background pictures, colors and ad placements... every feedback that I get from you in order to make this blog more pleasant to the eye and the mind will be very welcome!

My idea is to bring you weekly posts, but depending on the popularity I reach, new posts will come more often.

I will start this Wednesday, the 15th of July, with a story of an international move and a state-owned brewery in Baden-Württemberg. For now, I leave you all with an inspirational message

Such beautiful and motivating words...
To finish this post/announcement, I want to thank all the viewers that have visited the blog even in the absence of new posts, and ask you to help me increase the reach of this blog.

For all of you who help making my weird habit of collecting bottles look like a sofisticated hobby, thank you very much!!

Cheers!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment